Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Thanks to Popo

My friend Michael rips off a lot of good posts. In his latest acquisition, there is a link to the ironically titled American Thinker.
Aside from the broad definition of thinking as simply brain activity, this site and especially its commentators, are severely lacking in what could be considered reasoned thought.
As I was browsing the comments and shaking my head, I decided I had to have some merchandise from this site, like a shirt or a hat. What I found instead is perhaps the greatest example of dramatic irony ever demonstrated on accident.
Sure, dramatic irony's a common literary device, but to find it unintentionally is a treat for those of us who like such things. Therefore, if you're interested, first read the post and comments, then check out the bumperstickers this guy peddles...just scroll down about half-way; it's nothing less than pure gold!

1 comment:

Erin said...

That whole site is like a Dramatic Irony Parade.

That used to be my favorite kind of irony, too.