Saturday, February 14, 2009

Maybe She read my Blog?








About an hour after my last post, Erin noticed that the cat had her kittens. It's funny, because we set up three possible nesting sights for her in our 10 x 12 spare room; one in the cleaned out closet, one in a specially constructed box, and one in a converted cat-carrier... and she decided that she must have her kittens in my best (and most expensive) suitcase, which I bought for my trip to Switzerland a few summers ago. Normally, I'd never spend so much money on something functional I could get at Target for around $30, but this is truly the best suitcase out there, especially for the kind of travel I was doing (and hope to do again).
Anyway, it was balanced haphazardly on top of some old computer gear in the corner near the bookcase, as we had cleared out the closet, expecting the kitty to have her babies in there, like a normal cat. I don't know what we were thinking.
Friggin' cats...

2 comments:

k said...

Nice kittens, cool dragon.

lvgregger said...

Congratulations on all fronts...Sunday, Nick attaining 15, your dragon and of course the kittens. Hope things are on the upswing. Greg and Claudia