Monday, April 20, 2009

Hannity and the rational voices of dissent

I am finally conceding that I was wrong. Democrats are evil. Teabaggers are being taxed without representation. Obama is a fascist... And above all, Democrats want nothing more than to destroy America. I know this is true, because of the following quote I heard tonight on Fox News. I quote...
"The Left admits that they are just using the economic crisis as an excuse to go wild raising taxes, increase federal spending and enslaving America's children!"
I simply can't believe I fell for it.
Billyfishes of America, you were right all along!

3 comments:

Michael said...

FINALLY.

Now you get it.

Freedom-haters, all of them!

Brannon said...

I'm against enslaving children. They are far less productive than adults.

Michael said...

Now let's get back out there and torture some brown people!