Friday, August 29, 2008

For my mom

So I haven't posted anything for awhile because I'm pretty much tired of complaining, and things haven't gotten better yet. The short version:

I got really sick last week, and thought it was a reaction to my neck injections
My spine doctor said it could be meningitis, and I needed to go to the ER, ASAP
I went to to the ER and got a spinal tap, X-rays, etc.
I DON'T have meningitis, thank god
No one knows what I had, probably was a virus
I missed the first week of school
I still have problems, but am no longer feverish and feeling like I want to die
So all in all, there's nothing I can do but what I'm doing, and who wants to hear the same list of unpleasant things over and over?

Anyway, I talked to my mom tonight (Hi mom!) and am posting a variety of pictures for her, and you guys. Here they are.
By the way mom, you can see larger versions of each picture by clicking on them. Love you! :)
















3 comments:

k said...

Nice pictures, Tyson. Sorry you have been ill. I know it sucks. Hang in there.

Unknown said...

Hugs Tyson. Feel better sweetie.

Ms. Kate said...

I hope you are feeling better. That sounds pretty terrifying.

The pics of Nick are great! I am so glad he likes that necklace.

I love NZ more and more every day. Y'all need to come here.